careers at topclick
Do you have what it takes to work at one of the UK’s leading digital marketing agencies?
At topclick we pride ourselves on the work we do, and our people that make topclick the great agency it has become.
We like people with ingenious thinking and ideas, intelligence and the motivation and enthusiasm to get things done.
If this sounds like you then send us your CV at email@example.com
Graphic/UX Designer - Competive Salary!
what you will be doing..
- lead creative direction for allocated digital projects from start to finish
- present design work, communicate and supervise creative feedback
- develop and support the creative/web team
- work very closely with other departments – SEO, PPC and Sales
- update and support Top click’s website changes
- make recommendations for improvements in line with Web development and design industry best practice
- deal with high-level/complex design problems for key clients
- keep up to date with industry advancements and best practice, identifying how these may be translated to topclick media
experience and qualifications needed
- strong graphic/UX design experience gained within an agency or similar
- effective presentation skills
- adobe Creative Suite (specifically Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
- strong knowledge of responsive design frameworks and challenges.
- highly motivated and able to work independently and part of a team
- ability to schedule and prioritise work, work to deadlines and manage time across multiple clients
- understanding of digital marketing practices
- understanding of code language and products plus CMS platforms
- excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- diverse portfolio to demonstrate talent
- UK resident or work permit holder
- educated to degree level or equivalent
- experience with UX design packages. (Invision, Adobe Experience Design)
please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org